Attorney Profile |
Practice Areas ]
Born: December 10, 1964, National City, California.
University of California, San Diego - B.A. 1988.
California Western School of Law - J.D. January 1992.
While at California Western Mr. Bohart received an American Jurisprudence
Award for Trial Practice and Academic Achievement Awards for Labor Law and Negotiations.
State Bar of California - June 1992
United States District Court:
- Southern District of California - 1992
- Central District of California - 1993
- Northern District of California - 1996
- Eastern District of California - 1996
Mr. Bohart is a member of the following legal organizations:
Mr. Bohart is recognized by his peers as a highly skilled and ethical attorney and has earned an
"AV" rating from Martindale-Hubbell which is the highest rating bestowed on attorneys for their
professional knowledge and ability, as well as their ethical standards and conduct in the practice of law.
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Bankruptcy Section
- Estate Planning Section
- Small Firm/Solo Practitioner Section
- Lawyer Referral & Information Service (Consumer Bankruptcy Panel)
In addition to his busy law practice, Mr. Bohart is active within the San Diego Community. He is a current or former member
of the following civic organizations:
- San Diego County Better Business Bureau
- I-15 Diamond Gateway Chamber of Commerce
- Incorporator/Board Member - Westview Foundation
- Incorporator/Consultant - Deer Canyon Elementary Foundation
- Incorporator/Consultant - Canyon View Elementary Foundation
- Incorporator/Consultant - Oak Valley Falcon Foundation
- Incorporator/Consultant - Mesa Verde Foundation
- YMCA Adventure Guides Program
- Rancho Penasquitos Community Planning Board (former member)